The Omniwrench 10K is a melee weapon designed by Gadgetron. Ratchet began using this wrench in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, and used it through the events of Secret Agent Clank when he was imprisoned.
- The Wildfire Armor causes the wrench to set enemies on fire.
- The Sludge Mk. 9 Armor causes the wrench to spread acid on the battlefield.
- The Crystallix Armor causes the wrench to create a burst of crystals that damage enemies upon executing a hyper-strike. This armor also allows it to create a wave of crystals on the last strike of a multi-strike combo.
- The Electroshock Armor causes the wrench to release a rapidly expanding wave of electricity upon executing a hyper-strike.
- The Mega-Bomb Armor enables Ratchet to absorb damage that enemies deal to him, and release a giant explosion upon executing a hyper-strike.
- The Hyperborean Armor causes the wrench to freeze enemies solid and create a wall of ice that protects Ratchet upon executing a hyper-strike.
The Chameleon Armor does not modify the Omniwrench 10K.
- Although it technically has the same name as the Omniwrench 10000, it bears no other similarities to that model of Omniwrench.