The Shrink-o-Ray was a cut weapon from Ratchet & Clank, although nothing is known on the weapon, it is possible the weapon would have been able to shrink down enemies so the user could suck them up with the Suck Cannon or make it easier to eliminate them. The weapon's concept art is featured on the game's box art, albeit covered by Ratchet.
- The concept of this weapon was later reused for Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters as the Shrink Ray, although as a gadget.
- It is unknown if this weapon was to be available with the Morph-o-Ray or if it later evolved into it.
- The weapon was seen on the cover next to the Giganto Ray, possibly the Shrink-o-Ray was to be used in conjunction with it.
- The Shrink-o-Ray was one of four weapons seen only on the game's cover, the other three being the Boom Ball Gun, Revolverator and the Giganto-Ray.
- Ratchet & Clank (cut from the game)